IRC Network Xertion
IRC network Xertion was registered in February 2011. Since that time our small data collector regularly connects this IRC network to determine its key performance indicators, such as its number of users and its number of chat rooms (IRC channels). On this occasion a list of visible (not private) chat rooms is requested too.
During last connections to Xertion its servers reported an average of 207 users and 57 chat rooms. Use the following menu to get more information about IRC network Xertion! Take a view to the generated statistics and search within the list of chat rooms for topics of your interest!
Last connection to Xertion
|Server:||kotori.xertion.org (184.108.40.206) |
|Date:||2020-01-25 04:25:14 (UTC)
| || ACCEPT=30 AWAYLEN=200 CALLERID=g CASEMAPPING=ascii CHANLIMIT=#:
HOSTLEN=256 INVEX=I KEYLEN=32 KICKLEN=255 LINELEN=512 MAXLIST=IXbegw:
OVERRIDE PREFIX=(Yqaohv)!~&@%+ SAFELIST SECURELIST SILENCE=100 STATUSMSG=!~&@%+ TOPICLEN=450 UHNAMES USERIP USERLEN=11 VBANLIST WATCH=30 WHOX :
| ||kotori.xertion.org :Administrative info
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
| ||- __ __ _ _
- \ \/ / ___ _ __ | |_ (_) ___ _ __
- \ / / _ \| '__|| __|| | / _ \ | '_ \
- / \| __/| | | |_ | || (_) || | | |
- /_/\_\\___||_| \__||_| \___/ |_| |_|
- \ We got 6667 problems, but IRC ain't one.
- Connected to server Kotori.Xertion.org located in Falkenstein, Germany, EU
- Server Owner: IkarosBD
- Standard IRC Ports: 6660-6669,7000
- Secure (TLS) Ports: 6697,9998-9999
- IPv6-enabled on irc.xertion.org
- Welcome to Xertion! This document outlines basic network information
- including network policies. By establishing a connection to any server
- on this network you are automatically signifying that you understand and
- acknowledge the below information and are thereby agreeing to abide
- by all outlined policies.
- --- Network Disclaimer ---
- Xertion and its owners/administrators and affiliates are not
- responsible for any of the content or actions from the users on this
- network. We accept no liability for any hurt, injury, loss or damage
- that you may incur while using, attempting to use, or your inability
- to use this service.
- Xertion is a privately owned and operated network, as such Xertion
- staff reserves the right to deny access to this server to any, for
- any reason, with/without prior warning. Attempting to access this
- system once specifically denied access, either through the same or
- different host or ISP, is illegal - Xertion may, at its own
- discretion, notify any violator's ISP as well as local law enforcement
- in these cases. Note that IRC is an unmoderated environment - you
- connect here at your own risk. In addition, while the server itself
- is unmoderated, security logs are maintained. Xertion can consult
- these logs in the event of server and/or network malconduct.
- --- Security Notice ---
- Pursuant to United States Code (USC) Title 18 Part 1 Section 2701
- Subsection (c), Xertion may do a passive scan on your system to ensure
- it does not provide a security risk to our network and to our community.
- Any system found to pose a security risk to this network will have their
- connection automatically denied until the problem is remedied. If you
- require more information regarding this scan, please contact network
- support for assistance.
- Attacks/Virii (viruses) that deny service or otherwise cause damage to
- this network or users in any way are illegal per USC Title 18 Part 1
- Section 1030 as well as the Canadian Criminal Code s. 342.2. For further
- information on laws concerning DoS attacks and other computer crimes in
- other countries, please contact local law enforcement. Xertion will
- cooperate fully with any ISP, proven law enforcement entity, or court
- order to aid in the apprehension of persons who violate any of these
- Channel founders are responsible for policing their own channels by
- the correct laws and guidelines. Xertion accepts no responsibility
- for the actions of channel members or their founders.
- To see network rules, please type /rules NOW. Ignorance of a rule
- is not an excuse for violating one. That means "I didn't know" is
- not a valid reason. It is your responsibility, and your responsibility
- alone, to keep yourself up to date with network policies and abide by
- them at ALL times. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action
- taken against you, up to and including temporary or permanent revocation
- of server/network access, at the discretion of Xertion staff.
- --- TOR NOTICE ---
- We strongly support the idea of privacy and anonymity online.
- Unfortunately, due to excessive amounts of abuse from spammers and
- other malicious actors, we were forced to completely disallow use of Tor
- network-wide. Any user connecting using Tor will be automatically banned
- upon discovery. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but it was
- necessary to protect our users from abuse. If you wish to keep your
- connection anonymous, please feel free to use a trusted VPN service
- --- Support Information ---
- If you require any assistance with our network or services: /join #help
- Alternatively, you may also contact our admins at admin[at]xertion.org
- Our website is http://www.xertion.org/