IRC Network PurpleSurge
IRC network PurpleSurge was registered in September 2005. Since that time our small data collector regularly connects this IRC network to determine its key performance indicators, such as its number of users and its number of chat rooms (IRC channels). On this occasion a list of visible (not private) chat rooms is requested too.
During last connections to PurpleSurge its servers reported an average of 56 users and 40 chat rooms. Use the following menu to get more information about IRC network PurpleSurge! Take a view to the generated statistics and search within the list of chat rooms for topics of your interest!
Last connection to PurpleSurge
|Server:||fortitude.purplesurge.com (188.8.131.52) |
|Date:||2019-08-24 20:15:56 (UTC)
| || UHNAMES NAMESX SAFELIST HCN MAXCHANNELS=25 CHANLIMIT=#:
WALLCHOPS WATCH=128 WATCHOPTS=A SILENCE=15 MODES=12 CHANTYPES=# PREFIX=(qaohv)~&@%+ CHANMODES=beI,kfL,lj,psmntirRcOAQKVCuzNSMTGXDZ NETWORK=PurpleSurge CASEMAPPING=ascii EXTBAN=~,qjncrRaT ELIST=MNUCT STATUSMSG=~&@%+ :
EXCEPTS INVEX CMDS=KNOCK,MAP,DCCALLOW,USERIP,STARTTLS :
| ||Administrative info about fortitude.purplesurge.com
Admin: Regan Wallace
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
| ||- 29/3/2011 8:41
- ___ _ __
- / _ \_ _ _ __ _ __ | | ___/ _\_ _ _ __ __ _ ___
- / /_)/ | | | '__| '_ \| |/ _ \ \| | | | '__/ _` |/ _ |
- / ___/| |_| | | | |_) | | __/\ \ |_| | | | (_| | __/
- \/ \__,_|_| | .__/|_|\___\__/\__,_|_| \__, |\___|
- |_| |___/
- Welcome to PurpleSurge! ::: http://www.purplesurge.com
- As our motto suggests, PurpleSurge strives to be
- "Something Totally Different." Our goal is to provide
- chat solutions to small online communities, as well
- as offer a stable, safe, friendly environment for the
- everyday visitor. We strive to make sure your chatting
- experience is enjoyable and worth while. Please take a
- moment to browse our channel listing. If you do not
- find an area of personal interest, we invite you to
- create your own room in order to form a place of
- discussion that tailors to your own pastimes. If there
- is anything we can do to make your time here more
- enjoyable, please let us know! Thank you for logging in
- and taking the time to check us out. Have a good day.
- --PurpleSurge Community
- Please visit www.purplesurge.com/policies.html for an
- overview of our network policies.
- For IRC-related questions, join #Help.
- To connect via SSL, use ssl.purplesurge.com (port 6697)
- PurpleSurge will not unban you from a channel. If you
- were accidentally or wrongfully banned from a channel,
- you will need to speak with an operator from that room.
- You agree upon connecting that you, the user, are responsible for your own
- actions while on this network. Please protect yourself from other users
- through the use of firewalls and other products that discourage viruses and
- trojans. Do not accept files or scripts from any users unless you are
- absolutely sure they are safe. PurpleSurge IRC and its operators are not
- responsible for the actions or opinions (neither expressed nor implied) of
- any users connected to this network.
- The PurpleSurge IRC Network provides its services "as-is" with no warranties
- expressed or implied. We reserve the right to change system policies at anytime
- and also reserve the right to allow or disallow anyone from the IRC network for
- any reason, at any time.
- PurpleSurge IRC is a privately-owned IRC network, and we reserve the right to
- refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason. Usage of our network
- indicates agreement with the rules of the PurpleSurge IRC Network. Our policy
- is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- By connecting to this network you agree to have your host scanned for open
- proxies and mail relays. If you do not consent to being scanned, please
- disconnect now. These scans are performed for security reasons only.
- This server is part of the PurpleSurge network. If you do not disconnect
- right now, you agree with this network's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) which can
- be found at the following URL:
- If you have questions, please contact Scott Harstine <legend[at]purplesurge.com>
- or ask in #Help. To see a list of all online operators, type /ircops.
- This document, in its entirety, is © PurpleSurge IRC Network 2010. All rights
- reserved. Please do not reproduce or distribute this document by any means
- without prior written approval.