IRC Network CyberArmy
IRC network CyberArmy was registered in November 2004. Since that time our small data collector regularly connects this IRC network to determine its key performance indicators, such as its number of users and its number of chat rooms (IRC channels). On this occasion a list of visible (not private) chat rooms is requested too.
During last connections to CyberArmy its servers reported an average of 75 users and 37 chat rooms. Use the following menu to get more information about IRC network CyberArmy! Take a view to the generated statistics and search within the list of chat rooms for topics of your interest!
Last connection to CyberArmy
|Server:||dropkick.cyberarmy.com (188.8.131.52) |
|Date:||2020-02-17 00:05:03 (UTC)
| || ACCEPT=24 AWAYLEN=200 CALLERID=g CASEMAPPING=ascii CHANLIMIT=#:
HOSTLEN=64 INVEX=I KEYLEN=32 KICKLEN=255 LINELEN=512 MAXLIST=IXbegw:
OVERRIDE PREFIX=(Yqaohv)!~&@%+ SAFELIST SECURELIST SILENCE=32 STATUSMSG=!~&@%+ TOPICLEN=307 UHNAMES USERIP USERLEN=11 VBANLIST VLIST=bwegXI WATCH=30 :
| ||dropkick.cyberarmy.com :Administrative info
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
- ,'/ __`. Welcome to the CyberArmy IRC Network
- ,'_/_ _ _`. https://www.cyberarmy.com/irc/
- ,'__/_ ___ _ `.
- ,'_ /___ __ _ __ `. irc.cyberarmy.com
- '-.._/___...-"-.-..__`. irc.cyberarmy.net
- Notice: Connections may be made to common proxy ports on your system upon
- connection to this network so that clients with open proxies can be identified
- and disconnected. If you do not wish to be scanned in this way, please
- disconnect now. Join #help for more information.
- User Rules for the CyberArmy IRC Network
- 1. Do not flood other users, channels, servers or services by any means.
- 2. Do not harass other users.
- 3. No mass/repeated advertising of channels, websites, IRC networks, etc.
- 4. Only three connections per host are allowed. If you need more,
- join #help and ask to speak with an operator regarding an exception.
- 5. Bots are permitted provided they set usermode +B upon
- connection, and are not hostile or offensive.
- 6. Channel takeovers are not permitted - however, it is the
- responsibility of channels' operators to protect their channels
- through the use of services.
- 7. Offensive nicknames/channels may not be permitted.
- 8. Channels or users that openly participate in any illegal or unethical
- activity (for example warez trading, coordinating DDoS attacks)
- are not permitted.
- 9. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in your disconnection
- from the network, or a ban being placed against you.
- 10. The decisions of the Server Operators are final.
- All our servers are linked securely. You can expect any information you
- transmit over this network to be relayed securely (if you and your
- party/parties connect with secure clients).
- We will not be held responsible for the content or integrity of any information
- transmitted over this network, as it is largely out of our control.
- For information about the available commands and modes on this network, use:
- '/helpop' which will show you more options to use with '/helpop'.
- Please join us in #help or email us at irc[at]cyberarmy.com for help/information.
- For the latest information, help, and policies, visit our website: