The following information has been fetched by our IRC crawler
during its last connection to server dropkick.cyberarmy.com on at (UTC).
| ACCEPT=24 AWAYLEN=200 CALLERID=g CASEMAPPING=ascii CHANLIMIT=#:|
HOSTLEN=64 INVEX=I KEYLEN=32 KICKLEN=255 LINELEN=512 MAXLIST=IXbegw:
PREFIX=(Yqaohv)!~&@%+ SAFELIST SILENCE=32 STATUSMSG=!~&@%+ TOPICLEN=307 UHNAMES USERIP USERLEN=11 USERMODES=,,s,BHILRSWcdghikorwxz VBANLIST VLIST=bwegXI WATCH=30 WHOX :
|dropkick.cyberarmy.com :Administrative info
Message Of The Day (MOTD)
,'/ __`. Welcome to the CyberArmy IRC Network
,'_/_ _ _`. https://www.cyberarmy.com/irc/
,'__/_ ___ _ `.
,'_ /___ __ _ __ `. irc.cyberarmy.com
Notice: Connections may be made to common proxy ports on your system upon
connection to this network so that clients with open proxies can be identified
and disconnected. If you do not wish to be scanned in this way, please
disconnect now. Join #help for more information.
User Rules for the CyberArmy IRC Network
1. Do not flood other users, channels, servers or services by any means.
2. Do not harass other users.
3. No mass/repeated advertising of channels, websites, IRC networks, etc.
4. Only three connections per host are allowed. If you need more,
join #help and ask to speak with an operator regarding an exception.
5. Bots are permitted provided they set usermode +B upon
connection, and are not hostile or offensive.
6. Channel takeovers are not permitted - however, it is the
responsibility of channels' operators to protect their channels
through the use of services.
7. Offensive nicknames/channels may not be permitted.
8. Channels or users that openly participate in any illegal or unethical
activity (for example warez trading, coordinating DDoS attacks)
are not permitted.
9. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in your disconnection
from the network, or a ban being placed against you.
10. The decisions of the Server Operators are final.
All our servers are linked securely. You can expect any information you
transmit over this network to be relayed securely (if you and your
party/parties connect with secure clients).
We will not be held responsible for the content or integrity of any information
transmitted over this network, as it is largely out of our control.
For information about the available commands and modes on this network, use:
'/helpop' which will show you more options to use with '/helpop'.
Please join us in #help or email us at irc[at]cyberarmy.com for help/information.
For the latest information, help, and policies, visit our website: