The following information has been fetched by our IRC crawler
during its last connection to server molybdenum.libera.chat on 2023-05-22 at 16:00 (UTC).
| WHOX KNOCK MONITOR=100 ETRACE FNC SAFELIST ELIST=CMNTU CALLERID=g CHANTYPES=# EXCEPTS INVEX CHANMODES=eIbq,k,flj,CFLMPQRSTcgimnprstuz :|
|molybdenum.libera.chat :Administrative info
You're using Libera Chat! For assistance, please '/stats p' and message someone on the list
For further assistance, please see https://libera.chat/, or email
Message Of The Day (MOTD)
|- -[ Molybdenum ]-[ Atomic number: 42 ]-[ Chemical symbol: Mo ]-|
- Molybdenum has been known throughout history, though its
- properties meant that it was confused with lead ores. It was
- first identified as a distinct element in 1778, meaning our
- modern understanding of its existence reaches about as far
- back as American independence.
- Molybdenum has a very high melting point, 2623°C, the fifth-
- highest temperature of any element.
- While pure molybdenum is only about as strong as tooth enamel,
- it forms strong alloys that are resistant to corrosion and
- stable under varying temperatures. As a result, these alloys
- are used for metal armour plates, high-performance aircraft
- parts, and pumps for molten metal flows.
- In its elemental form, it can be used as a fertiliser, and the
- isotope molybdenum-99 is used as a source of technetium-99m,
- an important medical radioisotope used for 3D bone scans and
- the investigation of blood flow when diagnosing heart disease.
- Welcome to Libera Chat, the IRC network for
- free & open-source software and peer directed projects.
- Use of Libera Chat is governed by our network policies.
- To reduce network abuses we perform open proxy checks
- on hosts at connection time.
- Please visit us in #libera for questions and support.
- Website and documentation: https://libera.chat
- Webchat: https://web.libera.chat
- Network policies: https://libera.chat/policies
- Email: support[at]libera.chat