The following information has been fetched by our IRC crawler
during its last connection to server mercury.libera.chat on 2021-09-17 at 06:00 (UTC).
| WHOX KNOCK MONITOR=100 ETRACE FNC SAFELIST ELIST=CTU CALLERID=g CHANTYPES=# EXCEPTS INVEX CHANMODES=eIbq,k,flj,CFLMPQScgimnprstuz :|
|mercury.libera.chat :Administrative info
You're using Libera Chat! For assistance, please '/stats p' and message someone on the list
For further assistance, please see http://libera.chat/, or email
Message Of The Day (MOTD)
|- -[ Mercury ]-[ Atomic number: 80 ]-[ Chemical symbol: Hg ]-|
- Known since antiquity, Mercury is a heavy, liquid metal
- element at room temperature - the only such element. Despite
- the wide ranging use, mercury is a relatively rare element,
- though this is mitigated by its ore deposits tending to be
- highly concentrated.
- The uses of mercury include medical applications such as
- dental amalgams, topical antiseptic compounds, and blood
- pressure meters. Outside of medicine, mercury can be found
- in telescopes to form flat mirror surfaces, as well as
- parabolic surfaces when their container is spun. Mercury has
- historically and continues to be used in many other
- industries and applications.
- Welcome to Libera Chat, the IRC network for
- free & open-source software and peer directed projects.
- Use of Libera Chat is governed by our network policies.
- Please visit us in #libera for questions and support.
- Website and documentation: https://libera.chat
- Webchat: https://web.libera.chat
- Network policies: https://libera.chat/policies
- Email: support[at]libera.chat