The following information has been fetched by our IRC crawler
during its last connection to server leguin.freenode.net on at (UTC).
| CHANTYPES=# EXCEPTS INVEX CHANMODES=eIbq,k,flj,CFLMPQScgimnprstuz CHANLIMIT=#:|
CHARSET=ascii NICKLEN=16 CHANNELLEN=50 TOPICLEN=390 DEAF=D FNC TARGMAX=NAMES:
MONITOR=100 ETRACE SAFELIST ELIST=CTU WHOX :
|Administrative info about leguin.freenode.net
You're using freenode! For assistance, please '/stats p' and message someone on the list
For further assistance, please see http://freenode.net/kb/all, or email
Message Of The Day (MOTD)
|- Welcome to leguin.freenode.net in Umeå, Sweden, EU! Thanks to|
- the Academic Computer Club at Umeå University for sponsoring
- this server!
- LE GUIN, URSULA K. (1929-2018) Born in Berkeley, California,
- Ursula Le Guin was an American author primarily known for
- her Science Fiction and Fantasy. She was awarded the Hugo
- and Nebula awards, and was best known for her Earthsea
- and Hainish series.
- Welcome to freenode - supporting the free and open source
- software communities since 1998.
- By connecting to freenode you indicate that you have read and
- accept our policies and guidelines as set out on https://freenode.net
- In the event that you observe behaviour that contravenes our policies,
- please notify a volunteer staff member via private message, or send us an
- e-mail to complaints[at]freenode.net -- we will do our best to address the
- situation within a reasonable period of time, and we may request further
- information or, as appropriate, involve other parties such as channel operators
- Group Contacts representing an on-topic group.
- freenode runs an open proxy scanner.
- If you are looking for assistance, you may be able to find a list of
- volunteer staff on '/stats p' (shows only on-call staff) or by joining
- #freenode and using the '/who freenode/staff/*' command. You may message
- any of us at any time. Please note that freenode predominantly provides
- assistance via private message, and while we have a network channel the
- primary venue for support requests is via private message to a member
- of the volunteer staff team.
- From time to time, volunteer staff may send server-wide notices relating to
- the project, or the communities that we host. The majority of such notices
- will be sent as wallops, and you can '/mode <yournick> +w' to ensure that you
- do not miss them. Important messages relating to the freenode project, including
- notices of upcoming maintenance and other scheduled downtime will be issued as
- global notices.
- Representing an on-topic project? Don't forget to register, more information
- can be found on the https://freenode.net website under "Group Registration".
- Thank you also to our server sponsors for the sustained support in keeping the
- network going for close to two decades.
- Thank you for using freenode!