The following information has been fetched by our IRC crawler
during its last connection to server incognito.or.us.austnet.org on 2021-12-08 at 04:02 (UTC).
| WALLCHOPS WALLVOICES MODES=19 CHANTYPES=# PREFIX=(ohv)@%+ MAP MAXCHANNELS=20 MAXBANS=60 VBANLIST NICKLEN=32 CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 STATUSMSG=@%+ CHARSET=ascii :|
TOPICLEN=309 KICKLEN=255 MAXTARGETS=20 AWAYLEN=200 CHANMODES=abeq,k,Jfjl,ACEHKMNOQRSTVimnprstz FNC NETWORK=AustNet MAXPARA=32 ELIST=MU SSL=*:
SECURELIST SAFELIST SILENCE=32 UHNAMES USERIP :
Message Of The Day (MOTD)
|- [ Welcome to AustNet ]|
- = Introduction =
- Please take the time to read over this Message of the Day (/motd) and
- if a member of our experienced team may help with anything join #ASD
- = Acceptable Use Policy =
- Please visit https://www.austnet.org/aup.php for our conditions on
- acceptable use whilst connected to our network
- = Channels =
- #help - General related help about anything
- #ASD - Services (ChanOP and NickOP) help, forgotten passwords, channel ownership changes
- = Server Staff =
- grem [Admin]
- BlackDevil [Admin]
- Bonny [Operator]
- = Getting Started =
- Need a registered nickname to join a channel?
- There is a channel mode (+R) which requires you to have a registered
- nickname to join a channel.
- Once you register a nickname, you need to identify and become
- recognised as the owner of that nickname. Once you identify, you
- will be allowed in these channels.
- For more information on how to register your nickname join #help
- For more information about this network visit https://www.austnet.org
- This motd last updated on 28/11/18