The following information has been fetched by our IRC crawler
during its last connection to server catastrophe.esper.net on 2022-11-29 at 20:08 (UTC).
| CPRIVMSG CNOTICE ETRACE SAFELIST ELIST=CTU FNC KNOCK MONITOR=100 WHOX CHANTYPES=# EXCEPTS INVEX :|
TOPICLEN=390 DEAF=D TARGMAX=NAMES:
|catastrophe.esper.net :Administrative info
The EsperNet IRC Network - catastrophe.esper.net
Server Administrator - lol768 <lol768[at]esper.net>
Message Of The Day (MOTD)
|- _ _ _|
- | | | | | |
- ___ __ _| |_ __ _ ___| |_ _ __ ___ _ __ | |__ ___
- / __/ _` | __/ _` / __| __| '__/ _ \| '_ \| '_ \ / _ \
- | (_| (_| | || (_| \__ \ |_| | | (_) | |_) | | | | __/
- \___\__,_|\__\__,_|___/\__|_| \___/| .__/|_| |_|\___|
- | |
- Location: Alblasserdam, South Holland, The Netherlands.
- Ports: 5555, 6666 .. 6669, 6697 (TLS), 7000.
- Admins: lol768
- Opers: Miga
- For staff assistance, please visit #dragonweyr, make a ticket on
- https://esper.net/contact.php, or send an email to support@
- EsperNet Staff members also have an email handle starting
- with their name as described above, and ending with [at]esper.net.
- Policies, rules, etc:
- All users must follow the guidelines set forth in the Esper network
- charter: https://esper.net/charter.php
- Bots are permitted, but must follow the same rules as users and abide
- by the EsperNet bot policy: https://esper.net/bots.php
- Fserves are strictly forbidden (XDCC, etc.)
- All users must follow Dutch and applicable international law.
- Your use of this network implies consent to perform a proxy scan.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone at any time for any reason.
- Channels of note:
- #dragonweyr - Issues requiring network staff intervention.
- #help - General IRC help.
- #coders - The Esper coders.
- #lobby - General chat.
- Esper serves many communities, please be aware that not every channel is
- dedicated to the particular community you've come to visit.
- New to IRC? Helpful information: https://www.esper.net/getting_started.php
- This server is proudly sponsored by the leap second of 2016/2017, and the
- number 'j'.
- Remember not to run with scissors, folks.